Bedrock Builder Wand
This has now been converted to the GameTest framework so should work with PE and latest Bedrock
This addon allows you to create all manner of geometric shapes easily.
Choose from cubes, spheres, pyramids, cylinders, lines, walls, hemispheres.
You can fill with a selected block, or air, water or lava.
It also features an undo option in case you mess it up.
- Get the wand from the creative inventory or /give it to yourself.
- Right click when you are looking at a block. Or in the air. If in the air it will choose the block immediately below the player.
- Choose which shape you want
3. Choose which options you want.
4. Follow the instructions for the shape.
E.g. For sphere choose the center
Then choose the radius
Most shapes follow the same steps.
- Pick the block, by right-clicking a block
- Go to the start point and right click
- Go to the end point and right click.
- That is all
For things like spheres your endpoint will determine the radius of the sphere.
For a vertical cylinder for example you want to choose the center point, move horizontally to the radius you want, then move up the height you want.
For a wall your first click is one corner of the wall, your second click is the opposite corner.
You can undo your last action by choosing “undo last action” in the menu. Note that the undo buffer is for 1 action only. So you cannot undo more than one action.
Select version for changelog:
Updated docs to reflect changes to the mod with the conversion to the GameTest framework
- Convert To GameTest Framework
- New UI
- Filled cuboid now supports undo
- Copies block permutation data when drawing
- Double click the mcaddons to install.
- Add to your world in the normal way (add the behaviour pack first, it will then add the resource pack automatically
- Ensure you enable “GameTest Framework” in experimental settings