Health is the most important factor that you should consider about yourself, But often people tend to overlook the great significance of the importance of health, But please, Don’t be that person! Don’t ever overlook the importance of health in your life.
Well, Since you are here, reading this paragraph on the health insurances, I am assuming that you are not such a person, you are well aware and very well understand the importance of health. For having a healthy lifestyle, you should exercise, eat healthily, maintain a schedule, etc, we all know about that part of it, ya that’s a different topic, and we tend to overlook it too, anyways you shouldn’t be doing that! Another part of it is the insurance part, But often I see people confused in deciding what plan or what sort of Insurance package they should enroll into. So to help you with that part, We are here! In this post, we’ll be discussing the three main insurance types, that you can consider enrolling into.
But before that, let us have a quick overview of, What is a “Health Insurance”?
Health insurance or clinical insurance (otherwise called clinical guide in South Africa) is a kind of insurance that covers the entire or a piece of the danger of an individual causing clinical costs. Similarly as with different kinds of insurance is a hazard among numerous people. By assessing the general danger of health hazard and health framework costs over the danger pool, a backup plan can foster a standard money structure, for example, a month to month expense or finance charge, to give the cash to pay to the health care benefits determined in the insurance agreement. The advantage is controlled by a focal association, like an administration organization, personal business, or not-revenue driven element.
As per the Health Insurance Association of America, health insurance is characterized as “inclusion that accommodates the installments of advantages because of ailment or injury. It incorporates insurance for misfortunes from a mishap, clinical cost, incapacity, or unplanned demise and evisceration”.
In general ways, we can say that health insurance is:
- An agreement between an insurance supplier (for example an insurance organization or an administration) and an individual or his/her support (that is a business or a local area association). The agreement can be sustainable ( yearly, month to month) or deep-rooted on account of private insurance. It can likewise be compulsory for all residents on account of public plans. The sort and measure of health care costs that will be covered by the health insurance supplier are indicated recorded as a hard copy, in a partial agreement or “Proof of Coverage” booklet for private insurance, or in a public for public insurance.
- (US specific) In the U.S., there are two kinds of health insurance – citizen subsidized and private-financed. An illustration of a private-supported insurance plan is a business-supported self-subsidized ERISA plan. The organization for the most part publicizes that they have one of the enormous insurance organizations. In any case, in an ERISA case, that insurance organization “doesn’t take part in the demonstration of insurance”, they just manage it. Subsequently, ERISA plans are not exposed to state regulations. ERISA plans are administered by government regulation under the ward of the US Department of Labor (USDOL). The specific advantages or inclusion subtleties are found in the Summary Plan Description (SPD). An allure must go through the insurance organization, then, at that point, to the Employer’s Plan Fiduciary. Assuming that actually required, the Fiduciary’s choice can be brought to the USDOL to survey for ERISA consistency, and afterward record a claim in government court.
So with all this, I am assuming that must have a clear idea now in your mind of what actually health insurance is, Now before proceeding towards the best health insurance plans, let us have a look at the benefits of health insurance:
BENEFITS OF HAVING A HEALTH INSURANCE:
Although you all must be super familiar with the benefits of having health insurance, here are a few points to remind you of them again,
- It covers the Hospitalization Expenses (Both, Pre & Post Hospitalization Expenses)
- Covers Cost for the Day to Day procedures
- Helps in Refilling total Sum Amount
- Gives Hospital Cash Benefits
- Covers the transportation Cost
- Maintains Good health of the Insured by arranging regular health check-ups
- Some also provide In-Home treatments.
The above-listed health insurance benefits are just a few of the huge list of benefits that you’ll get after getting insured with a good health insurance plan.
TOP 3 HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS:
Finally, after discussing “What is health insurance” and “What are the benefits of having health Insurance“, Now let us have a look on the Best Health Insurance Plans available in the market.
-FAMILY FLOATER HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
If you want to cover the health of your family with a single sum, then Family Floater Policy can be a very good option. With this policy, all the members of the family can avail benefits of the health insurance too by paying a single annual premium. There are many companies in our country such as Reliance Health infinity, Aditya Birla infinity plan, ICICI Lombard complete health insurance plan, Star Health Family optima plan, Max Bupa Health companion, Star Health comprehensive plan, etc. You can also get plan offers such as additional cover that boosts the sum insured up to 30 lakh for enhanced protection and more time feature where the policyholder can extend the coverage based on the policy period in force.
-CRITICAL ILLNESS HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
With rising levels of diseases such as cancer, kidney failure, stroke, etc, it becomes a need of time to have specific critical illness insurance. With this insurance, one can deal with life-threatening critical illnesses with the financial support of insurance. Care critical illness insurance plan, SBI critical illness insurance plan, Max critical Health Insurance plan, Reliance critical illness plan, etc are some of the best companies available in our country. There are various features which this company provide you such as:-
- Daily Hospital cash
- Lump-sum money payment upon diagnosis of any listed 30 critical illnesses, etc.
-TOP / SUPER TOP UP HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
The top of the super top-up health plans are plans that are made to increase your health insurance cover. In another way, we can say that it is a cost-effective way to increase the cover. You can use these plans when the base health cover is exhausted, and you need to top up. HDFC EGRO My Health medicine super top-up, Max Bupa Health charge super top-up, Star super surplus insurance policy, etc. So these were our opinion on the Insurance Plans, Which one do you think is suitable for you? Let us know in the comment section!
So these health insurance plans, according to us provide the best features at affordable prices, so which one got your attention? Do let us know in the comment section!